1. Start Up your Photoshop
Start a new page: File > New: Name file “Magnet” (Name your file and make sure you have the right paper size (8.5 X 11)
2. Layer > Double Click the Layer tab to unlock the background
3. File > Open > Polaroid.jpg
4. On the Polaroid.jpg image,
Layer > Double Click the Layer tab to unlock the background,
5. Layer > Duplicate Layer>Destination: Magnet, Repeat & Move with your [Move Tool]
7. Layer>Merge Layers
8. Use your [Rectangular Marquee Tool] and select the inside square on the polarid image to remove the white space inside. There are many ways to do this, but I think this is the easier why for Debbie. 😛
9. After that is completed you can start importing images or repeating step 3&4.
Make sure the all the images are underneath the background layer.
10. Finish you got a Polaroid Layout.