For Monday Craft night we ended up making coasters. We are making some craft projects for our first event and can’t wait to show you the process. But more details on that when I know more. When I left Debbie’s house we only had 8 made. Look at her go..
“Its a coaster factory! 3 sets done from last night and 9 more sets drying… our first products!” -Debbie
I know there are many ways to make them, but this is what we did:
- We used tiles. You can find these anywhere for 10 cents. I go to the ReBuilding Center, it’s for a great cause, plus they’re super friendly.
- Add your own decorative paper or photo to make them unique. Measure the tile and cut paper to match the size.
- Add some Mod Podge on the tile to glue the paper down.
- Apply a spray acrylic or glossy finish. Set to dry.
- Use a glue gun to glue one side of the tile square to add a felt pad so it doesn’t scratch up your table.